What are the best 6 cryptocurrency to invest in 2022?
Leading cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, which reached all-time highs of over $65,000 and $4,460 in October and November 2021, respectively, saw a lot of highs and lows in 2021. Many other virtual currencies and stable coins also set new highs in terms of market capitalization.
We’ve compiled a list of the top 6 cryptocurrencies, based on market capitalization, that could be a good investment in 2022.
No.1 Bitcoin (BTC)
- According to coinmarketcap.com, Bitcoin continues to dominate all digital assets, with a market cap of $8111 billion as of January 17.
- This groundbreaking cryptocurrency saw highs and lows, reaching as low as $40,000 in September and as high as $65,000 in October 2021.
- Despite this, cryptopreneurs and investors continued to believe in this cryptocurrency, which was even lauded as digital gold and an inflation hedge by big banking institutions such as Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan.
No.2 Ethereum (ETH)
- This cryptocurrency has also managed to hold on to its second-place for almost a year.
- According to coinmarketcap.com, it has a market cap of roughly $390 billion as of January 17.
- In 2022, Ethereum will switch from proof of work (PoW) to proof of stake (PoS) to boost scalability and make it more ecologically sustainable.
- Ethereum is well-known for serving as the foundation for a variety of blockchain-based applications, such as NFTs. For this reason, a Deutsche Bank analyst dubbed it “digital silver.”
No.3 Tether (USDT)
- According to coinmarketcap.com, Tether is the largest stable coin, with a market cap of $78 billion on January 17.
- The stable coin, which is fixed to US dollars and euros, minimizes volatility and is one of the most popular options for people looking to invest in cryptocurrencies who are wary of volatility.
- It is denominated in US dollars.
No.4 Binance Coin (BNB)
- This is the native cryptocurrency of Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume.
- Binance was founded in 2017 and has grown rapidly by facilitating trading on its platform. The cryptocurrency has gone a long way from its $0.10 price in 2017 to $520 on January 3, 2022, a rise of roughly 52000 percent.
- According to coinmarketcap.com on January 17, Binance (BNB) is placed fourth with a market cap of roughly $80 billion.
No.5 Solana (SOL)
- It’s noted for its 65000 transactions per second transaction speed, Dapps, and smart contracts. Solana 1:28 a.m. on January 19th, 22nd What are the best six cryptocurrencies to consider investing in 2022?
- It is part of the ethereum killers group and employs a hybrid PoS and proof-of-work consensus methodology (PoH).
- The cryptocurrency has a market capitalization of $54.82 billion.
- When Solana was released with a value of $0.77 on January 3, 2022, it grew approximately 22,000 percent in less than two years.
No.6 Cardano (ADA)
- According to coinmarketcap.com, Cardano is placed 6th with a market cap of $51 billion as of January 17.
- This cryptocurrency could be a fantastic investment option.
- The cryptocurrency is based on the Proof-of-Stake (PoS) concept, which reduces transaction times while also reducing environmental effects through the staking process.