Why do women get headaches during pregnancy, know the reasons and methods of prevention!
Women face many problems during pregnancy. Headache problem is also one of them. Headaches can have different reasons according to different trimesters. Know the causes and remedies.
During pregnancy, a woman’s body undergoes many hormonal changes. Because of this, the woman has to face many problems. Headache problem is also one of these problems. The exact reason why a headache occurs in pregnancy has not been revealed. Although experts believe that the reason for the problem of headache may be different every month.
Sometimes a woman experiences half-headedness, which is called migraine pain. Apart from this, headaches can be triggered by hormonal changes, changes in weight and blood volume. Know the causes and remedies of headaches in every trimester.
Headache in the first trimester can be due to lack of nutrients in the body, vomiting, nausea, lack of water, stress, lack of sleep, etc. Apart from this, headaches can also occur due to low blood pressure.
Second and third trimester
Headaches in the second and third trimesters of pregnancy can be caused by stress. Apart from this, the problem of headache can also be due to being overweight, high blood pressure, muscle tension, wrong posture, and lack of nutrients. Apart from this, this problem can also occur due to excessive consumption of caffeine and weak eyesight.
What to do
- Keep a good diet. Eat green vegetables, fruits, juices, salads, and sprouted grains.
- Do yoga and exercise regularly as directed by the doctor.
- Do meditation daily to avoid stress.
- Keep checking blood pressure from time to time. Consult a specialist if it is more or less.
- Take medicines and supplements on time as directed by the doctor.
- If the problem escalates, consult a specialist immediately.